Insurance Summit in London
5-6th November 2015 in London
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
5, More London Place
Tooley St, London
Phone: 020 7959 5000
Fax: 020 7630 9897
Ethical Corporation’s culture change forum captures the evolution of customer orientated change through embedding good conduct in the business and achieving long term sustainable business growth within the insurance industry. 2015 will bring together leading insurance firms that have shown how compliance takes a more central role to increase brand reputation.
- What does a good organisational culture look like?
- What can the insurance industry learn from the likes of Google and Apple?
- Effective ways to work with senior management to integrate a single compliance structure in the organisation and create culture change
- Where will the industry be in 5 years time on changing culture to put customers at the heart of the business?
- Where has the effort been on behavioural change and where do the challenges still lie?